Monday, June 30, 2014

Cloud of Creativity

It just occurred to me that it must be extremely difficult to paint something that is truly abstract. I mean, how do you visualize something that doesn't exist? Is the process similar to writing? Or similar to invention?
Even in writing it is very difficult to write in a non structured way. It is like trying to drown when you know the art of swimming. It is impossible. Doing something, anything out of structure is so very difficult. I always knew it in writing. But it is for the first time that I am appreciating the beauty of it in a painting.
Where does it come from? Or for that matter, where did this realization come from? Does everything come from the same place? If yes, is that 'some' place inside my mind? Or is it outside somewhere? The "Cloud of Creativity"???

No comments:

Post a Comment